The SAT will be offered on the McEachern campus in the Freshman Center in November, March and June.
The ACT will be offered in February at McEachern.
SAT Test Prep:
Practice with Khan based on your PSAT scores: Directions for Linking Accounts
Khan Academy Practice for SAT: https://www.khanacademy.org/sat
ACT Test Prep:
ACT Profile: http://actprofile.org
SAT REGISTRATION: http://sat.collegeboard.org/home
**Use the code on your PSAT score report for access to personalized practice
**On free/reduced lunch and taking the SAT? http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/sat-fee-waivers
- 2 SAT waivers (used during Junior or Senior year); 2 Subject Test Waivers
- (up to 3 subject tests at a time; used any time during grade 9th-12th)
- 4 additional score reports (beyond the 4 given)
- 4 college application waivers (see list of participating colleges online)
- Get waivers from counselor at MHS
- must have F/R eligibility letter or a signed Waiver of Information to grant cafeteria manager permission to notify counselor of eligibility F&R Permission to Share Info SAT & ACT (2016-2017)
ACT Registration: http://www.actstudent.org/
**The $17 Writing Test fee is refundable, on written request, if you are absent on test day or switch to the ACT (No Writing) before testing begins.
**On free/reduced lunch and taking the ACT?
- 2 Waivers to be used during Junior or Senior Year
- Used once you register, even if you don’t end up testing
- Covers base fee only (no late fees or change fees)
- Get waiver from counselor at MHS
- (must have F/R eligibility letter or a signed Waiver of Information to grant cafeteria manager permission to notify counselor of eligibility) F&R Permission to Share Info SAT & ACT (2016-2017)
For either test, bring with you:
- Admission Ticket (correct date, test center, name matches ID)
- Acceptable ID (license, current student ID, current passport)
- SHARPENED pencils
- Approved Calculator
- Snacks/Water for break
REVIEW COURSES in the community: