CORKY KELL CLASSIC will be played at MCEACHERN HIGH SCHOOL August 23, 2014.
- Pre-sale tickets at McEachern High School for $12.00. All tickets at the gate will be $15.00.
- Tickets will be sold at McEachern in the Athletic Office from 9:00am-noon, during the scrimmage vs. Hiram on August 15th, and during all lunches in the cafeteria August 15th and August 22nd.
- Tickets purchased are good for all five games on Saturday, August 23rd.
- McEachern vs. North Gwinnett is scheduled for 8:45pm kick-off.
- Kell vs. Carrollton 9:00am, Mill Creek vs. Colquitt County 11:45am, Valdosta vs. Brookwood 2:45pm, Tucker vs. Norcross 5:45pm
- There will be a parking fee for all lots located on McEachern campus of $5.00. Please have correct change!
2014 – 2015 Physical packets can be picked up in the Athletic office or Russell Hall.
Jimmy Dorsey – email@example.com
- Varsity Football offers a RESERVED TICKET for their four regular season Varsity games. The cost is $40.00. A parking pass may be purchased for an additional $20.00. Contact Angie Benton at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Varsity Football: Adults $7.00 / Students $5.00 (pre-sale)
- All other sports: Adults $5.00 / Students $3.00
core course GPA
2015 and beyond Eligibility
2016 and beyond Eligibility
NCAA Eligibility Center
ACT Test Dates
SAT Test Dates
A Parent’s Guide to Concussion
Heat, Hydration, and Lightning Information from the NFHS Sports Medicine Advisory Committee
A student athlete that has plans to participate in any sport for the 2014-2015 school year must have a current sports physical completed on or after April 1, 2014. This form must be completed and turned in before any participation is allowed. Physical forms can be picked up in Russell Hall or the Athletic Office in the HPEW building.
Hello McEachern Indians Families!
Welcome to the Athletic Booster Club and all of the exciting and competitive athletic activities and games at McEachern High School!
The MHS Athletic Booster Club is a volunteer group of parents, supporting all athletic related activities within an environment that promotes leadership, team spirit and sportsmanship. Our purpose is to support and promote all sports activities of the McEachern High School athletic programs; to encourage and recognize our student athletes; to contribute to the moral, spirit and enthusiasm of our student athletes and community; and to help provide a vehicle for positive involvement by the community with the school.
The primary means of support is through working concessions for all of our athletic teams. We are also able to host various large events simply because we are McEachern and have the facilities, support and leadership to run them right. The funds generated are used to cover the costs of our sports banquets at the end of each season, as well as all varsity letters and awards for our student athletes. In addition, we also fund a scholarship for a male and female senior athlete, selected by their coaches and teachers each year. This equated to $1,500 for each of them at the end of last school year. Parents don’t pay a dime of this; we only ask that you commit to helping out. We expect greatness from our athletic teams and should set the same standard as the McEachern Athletic Booster Club.
We look forward to new members and new projects this year. Join the MHS ABC today! If your child is involved in athletics, you should become a member and get involved! Our goal is 100% membership and representation of all of our athletes and their families in the MHS Athletic Booster Club.
President: Les Wattley 678-772-9732 – email@example.com
Vice President: Myka Lemon 678-576-0388 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Tai Roberson 770-845-0684 – email@example.com
Membership Chair: Liz Shaw 404-210-5870 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Dennise Voyles – email@example.com
2014 GIRLS 4-AAAAAA STATE CHAMPIONS
Head Coach: Phyllis Arthur – firstname.lastname@example.org – (770) 222- 3710 x 261
Colors: Royal Blue And Vegas Gold
Honors and Awards:
2014 State Champions
2012 State Champions
2012 Ranked 2nd in the Nation
- 12 State Champions
- 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12 State Appearance
- 05, 12 Final Four
- 01-03, 10, 12 Sweet 16
- 96 & 98 Elite
- Region Champs 94, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 10, 12
2014 – 2015 Competition Schedule
2014 – 2015 Varsity Football
|August 23||North Gwinnett (Kell Classic)||@ McEachern||8:45 PM|
|September 5||Buford||@ Buford||7:30 PM|
|September 12||Peachtree Ridge (Youth Night)||@ McEachern||7:30 PM|
|September 19||Lovejoy||@ Lovejoy||7:30 PM|
|October 3||Marietta||@ McEachern||7:30 PM|
|October 10||North Cobb||@ North Cobb||7:30 PM|
|October 17||North Paulding (Homecoming)||@ McEachern||7:30 PM|
|October 24||Kennesaw Mtn||@ Kennesaw Mtn||7:30 PM|
|October 31||Harrison (Senior Night)||@ McEachern||7:30 PM|
|November 7||Hillgrove||@ Hillgrove||7:30 PM|
2014 – 2015 JV Schedule
|August 28||Kennesaw Mtn||@ McEachern||6:00 PM|
|September 4||Campbell||@ Campbell||6:00 PM|
|September 11||North Cobb||@ McEachern||6:00 PM|
|September 25||Marietta||@ Marietta||6:00 PM|
|October 2||Harrison||@ Harrison||6:00 PM|
|October 16||Hillgrove||@ Hillgrove||6:00 PM|
|October 23||Pebblebrook||@ McEachern||6:00 PM|
2014 – 2015 9th Grade Schedule
|August 28||Kennesaw Mtn||@ Kennesaw Mtn||6:00 PM|
|September 4||Campbell||@ McEachern||6:00 PM|
|September 11||North Cobb||@ North Cobb||6:00 PM|
|September 25||Marietta||@ McEachern||6:00 PM|
|October 2||Harrison||@ McEachern||6:00 PM|
|October 16||Hillgrove||@ McEachern||6:00 PM|
|October 23||Pebblebrook||@ Pebblebrook||6:00 PM|
****MCEACHERN JUNIOR LACROSSE****
- 9 and under
- 11 and under
- 13 and under
- February–Beginning of May
- **Will not conflict with Spring Football
- Between $150-$200
- Cost will depend on the # of players per team
- **EQUIPMENT INCLUDED**
- Feel free to contact Coach Abney with any questions at: Bo.Abney@cobbk12.org
Head Coach: Steven Jones
Head Coach: Myra Camese – email@example.com
Head Coach: Coach Randy Taylor
Athletic Trainer: Brice Benefield
Head Coach: Phylis Arthur - firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Coach: Ben Hamburg – email@example.com
Click here for informaiton about the WORKHORSE WRESTLING CAMP at Woodland High School 2014
- Junior Wrestling Information Sheet
- Junior Wrestling Registration Form
- Junior Wrestling Practice Schedule