CPU Lab Activities Fri 2/20 or Mon 2/23
- Feb 19th 2015
1. Complete and turn in KC 5.3 review questions - due today.
2. Complete and turn in KC 5.4 review questions (Global Migrations) - due today. You may give me a paper copy or email me a digital copy (word doc prefered).
3. Review the Unit 5 (c. 1750 -c. 1900) Wkik Curriculum Framework, under Links. When you feel ready, take the 25 question Kaplan AP practice exam, and email me your results. Review the ones you missed.
4. Your choice: Ch. 27 reading and notes (due next class), Unit 5 online map quiz, or unit 5 vocab. cards.
HW: Ch. 27 reading due next class, Unit 5 test (with comparison essay) 2/26 or 2/27.
CPU Lab Activities for Fri 1/23 or Mon 1/26
- Jan 22nd 2015
See the File "CPU Lab Activities for WHAP class 1.23.15 or 1.26.15" under Files. on left.
Unit 4 Test
- Jan 21st 2015
The Unit 4 Test (1450-1750) will be Tues 1/27 (odd) or Wed. 1/28 (even). 50 MC and 1 CCOT essay.
Final review session in FC 204 Tues. morning 7:45.
CPU Lab Activities for Mon 11/17 and Tues 11/18
- Nov 14th 2014
Instructions posted udenr Files "CPU Lab Activities"!
CPU Lab Activities for Fri 10/31 or Mon 11/3
- Oct 30th 2014
Fri 10/31 (Odd) in Mac 119
Mon 11/3 (Even) in FC 212
1. Download the File Ch. 12c Quiz. Email me your answers (1-10, A-D) answers (work individually, using your notes). Email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
. From the handout, complete the China Song Empire handout, using the given websites.
3. Migrations - the 2nd page of the handout has info on 3 migratory groups - Polynesian, Bantu, and Viking. Write or type a Comparison Essay comparing the migrations of TWO of the groups (Rule of 3, 5 paragraphs) DUE: Nov. 7 (Odd) or Nov. 10 (Even).
Homework: Ch. 13 reading (Japan, Korea, Vietnam) due Nov. 5 (Odd) or Nov. 6 (Even).