CPU Lab Activities for Fri 10/31 or Mon 11/3
- Oct 30th 2014
Fri 10/31 (Odd) in Mac 119
Mon 11/3 (Even) in FC 212
1. Download the File Ch. 12c Quiz. Email me your answers (1-10, A-D) answers (work individually, using your notes). Email to:email@example.com
. From the handout, complete the China Song Empire handout, using the given websites.
3. Migrations - the 2nd page of the handout has info on 3 migratory groups - Polynesian, Bantu, and Viking. Write or type a Comparison Essay comparing the migrations of TWO of the groups (Rule of 3, 5 paragraphs) DUE: Nov. 7 (Odd) or Nov. 10 (Even).
Homework: Ch. 13 reading (Japan, Korea, Vietnam) due Nov. 5 (Odd) or Nov. 6 (Even).
CPU Lab Test Review
- Sep 12th 2014
1st p. FC 208 1st p. FC 212
2nd p. BT 101 3rd p. Mac 119
1. Go to Files: Comparative Essay Game Plan. Discussion.
2. Files: Comp Essay Questions 2002-2012. Alternate Assessment Opportunity.
3. Link: http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/members/exam/exam_information/216943.html
2010 Exam Q3; read and score sample response Q3.
4. Link: Curriculum Framework wikispace. Click on Classical Period. Explore! Crash Course videos, podcasts, links, pdf downloads.
5. Practice Questions: Link: AP Practice Questions. Up to 600 CE Pod (25)
5. Choice: online map quiz, vocab cards, extra-credit from trade game last class, alternate credit essay, unit 2 mental map.
Welcome to the WHAP Blog
- Aug 12th 2014
Be sure to check Files and Links on the left for important info. Our first unit test (time period 1, to c. 600 BCE) will be Aug. 20 (odd) or 21 (even).