CPU Lab Activities for Fri 1/23 or Mon 1/26
- Jan 22nd 2015
See the File "CPU Lab Activities for WHAP class 1.23.15 or 1.26.15" under Files. on left.
Unit 4 Test
- Jan 21st 2015
The Unit 4 Test (1450-1750) will be Tues 1/27 (odd) or Wed. 1/28 (even). 50 MC and 1 CCOT essay.
Final review session in FC 204 Tues. morning 7:45.
CPU Lab Activities for Mon 11/17 and Tues 11/18
- Nov 14th 2014
Instructions posted udenr Files "CPU Lab Activities"!
CPU Lab Activities for Fri 10/31 or Mon 11/3
- Oct 30th 2014
Fri 10/31 (Odd) in Mac 119
Mon 11/3 (Even) in FC 212
1. Download the File Ch. 12c Quiz. Email me your answers (1-10, A-D) answers (work individually, using your notes). Email to:email@example.com
. From the handout, complete the China Song Empire handout, using the given websites.
3. Migrations - the 2nd page of the handout has info on 3 migratory groups - Polynesian, Bantu, and Viking. Write or type a Comparison Essay comparing the migrations of TWO of the groups (Rule of 3, 5 paragraphs) DUE: Nov. 7 (Odd) or Nov. 10 (Even).
Homework: Ch. 13 reading (Japan, Korea, Vietnam) due Nov. 5 (Odd) or Nov. 6 (Even).
CPU Lab Test Review
- Sep 12th 2014
1st p. FC 208 1st p. FC 212
2nd p. BT 101 3rd p. Mac 119
1. Go to Files: Comparative Essay Game Plan. Discussion.
2. Files: Comp Essay Questions 2002-2012. Alternate Assessment Opportunity.
3. Link: http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/members/exam/exam_information/216943.html
2010 Exam Q3; read and score sample response Q3.
4. Link: Curriculum Framework wikispace. Click on Classical Period. Explore! Crash Course videos, podcasts, links, pdf downloads.
5. Practice Questions: Link: AP Practice Questions. Up to 600 CE Pod (25)
5. Choice: online map quiz, vocab cards, extra-credit from trade game last class, alternate credit essay, unit 2 mental map.